March 8, 2011

A CITY LIT BY FIREFLIES

Coat & Pants: Wilfred, Purse: Kate Spade

Tonight seemed like the perfect night to wear my new pants. No rain, warm enough, and the Fashion's Night Out soirée in Yaletown, these slacks have been waiting for such an occasion. I debated for half an hour in the store with my mom on whether to get plain old black pants, or these bold mustard yellow ones. Even though you will probably catch me wearing outfit reruns, (like my trusty red plaid shirt, it's so bloody comfy), I love buying something just a bit different from the usual. Black is easy to wear, black goes with everything, but mustard yellow will get you noticed. I have got to credit my mom for these pants, because she convinced me on the color. And no doubt they will soon be paired with my red flannel top, yet making a statement all the same.

Thanks to Niki and Ashley for the great event tonight!



Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger, Shoes: MRKT,
Rings: Banana Republic & Aldo, Earrings: Violette Vendor

2 comments:

  1. THOSE PANTS. Love. I wanted to get them, but they look terrible on me because of my height. :( Glad you went with this colour. It makes them much more unique. Love the shoes, too! Saw them at Sterling Shoes. Did you get them when they had the additional 30% off? If you did, fantastic price!

    Darn, I missed the event! Would've been great to finally meet you. I'm sure they'll be many more events in the future though. :)

    Lianna
    www.thesavvyfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! I got the shoes at Gia, that little shoe store near the end of all the "good" shops on Robson, and yep, additional 30% off! They're so comfy too :)

    Hopefully we will meet at another event soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...