January 8, 2011

SOMETHING NEW

            

       In the teaching world, jobs come up and are snapped up fast, faster than you have time to submit your resume before the posting closes. I have had my fair share of jobs I've applied to filled by others with more experience, and it can be pretty discouraging / heartbreaking. Yet, sometimes it seems as though luck has more to do with getting a job than anything else. Now finally, (finally!), I am working full time, having just recently receieved a new job teaching Grade 1 along with my Grade 3 and Grade 4 jobs. I spent the past Friday with the lil' ones, meeting them and trying to remember all their names. Running commentary in my head consisted of "aww" for the entire class.

             Naturally I decided to treat myself. A little shopping and dinner/drinks with friends capped off the perfect first week back to work, and also serves as the final indulgence before marathon training begins next Tuesday...








Shirt & Skirt: French Connection
Necklace: American Eagle
Horseshoe Charm Necklace (as bracelet): Frug
Diamond Ring: Club Monaco
Silver Ring: from Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...