January 2, 2011

AT HEART

                After a dinner of Alphagetti and a night of watching Toy Story 3, I realize that I am really just a big kid. I guess that bodes well for me as a grade 3 and 4 teacher, although perhaps I should leave the kidding around for school time and act more mature during my outside life. Nah...


                Soon to be studying Space in grade 3 Science and Weather in grade 4 Science... I’ve got lots of reading to do...


                Some of my favourite books...


A sweet pop-up book I bought in Spain this past summer...




I have actually cried in class when I read this to my students...
(The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein)


Puppets I got for Christmas... (I’m really good at acting)
                



                Mmmm...
 



                I even spelled something with my food...

Bambi shirt: Disney
Flannel: Gap
Watch: Roots
Hemp bracelet and earrings: made by me
Diamond ring: Club Monaco
Silver ring: from Sweden


1 comment:

  1. 1) You look adorable in the Bambi T!
    2) Go Dog Go - I forgot all about that book!
    3) You totally inspire me to wear the millions of accessories I have and never wear. I LOVE all of your rings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...