December 31, 2010

THE BEST

         I have only been a blogger for a mere four months, but I thought I would share with you some of my best moments from this past year. Here is a peek into my life pre-FashionByNight (and a bit post- as well).



The Olympic Torch came to New Westminster


Partying Dutch style, at the Holland House 


My family at Molson Hockey House, for my dad's birthday, on Valentine's Day, the day Canada won its' first gold medal


My brother (Felix Cartal) dj'ing during the Olympics


Attending an Olympic curling match


My birthday, on the last day of Olympics, when Canada won the Olympic Gold Medal in hockey


My new apartment



Attending the John Mayer concert in Vancouver


Mod-podge crafts with my grade three's for Father's Day 


Hiking Mount Seymour with my parents


Hiking The Chief


Running the Scotiabank Half Marathon


Visiting Spain with my family




Blogging about fashion


Attending Vancouver Fashion Week 


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...