December 6, 2010

LUCKY ME

            Last week felt like each day was a Monday, as I literally had a ‘case of the Mondays’ every day it seemed. Report cards were due, terms came to an end, and Christmas projects needed finishing. Although the holiday season is in the air, I was nonetheless feeling a bit stressed out at work. To my surprise, when I arrived at school one morning, I found a stack of Christmas cards addressed to me from my grade four students. They had made them the day before, and left them on my desk for the following morning. Hurriedly I wiped the tears from my eyes before they came in, although I could not hide the extreme gratitude towards them for such thoughtful words. A little sample...

 


 

 

 



Spirits were lifted immediately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...