December 11, 2010

CLASSY



            What a busy week! School is winding down, and my grade threes and I have finished our major project – a calendar for their folks that boasts twelve pieces of art in styles of different artists, complete with titles for each one that they thought up (that I typed up for them all nice and professional, which they cut out and glued). Wednesday was a lot of me giving instructions like a drill sergeant and them following along - cutting/gluing/arranging/sorting. If ever I decide to switch careers, some emploi which requires me to yell for three hours straight would work out.
            Besides school, I attended Christmas soirées at One of a Few and Roden Gray in Gastown on Thursday night. Never have I seen so many well-dressed hommes in one place! Merci Roden Gray for a fabulous little party, perfect for a early Thursday night. And, Friday night was my school work party at a quaint Italian restaurant in New Westminster, my ol’ stompin’ grounds. Did you know that I teach at the same school that I used to attend, many years ago? It’s a funny thing – if you’re from New West, somehow you always end up back there one way or another. Besides work in New West, my folks still reside there, which makes it quite convenient for me to get ready at before a Christmas party.
           A dress of mine that seemed to pop up in a couple of outings this week, the simple, classic, shirtdress. It also matched the lining from my blazer to a tee! Combined with my new jewelry purchases, rings from Banana Republic ($5.69 each with 30% off!), which I irresistably bought in all three colors.... it seemed a great ensemble to rock a few times over...








Shirtdress: The Gap
Nude Tights: The Bay
Gray knee-high Socks: Eddie Bauer
Boots: Browns
Blazer: Tallula
Earrings: Kate Spade
Rings: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...