December 12, 2010

SWEET ON SUNDAY


            I missed Bella Gelateria today (just didn’t fit into my plans around town), but still managed to find some treats nonetheless. Happily I was able to visit the last day of the One of a Kind Show and Sale Vancouver. I will admit that a major attraction for me at these kind of large-scale craft fairs are the food booths (who can resist all those tasters?), but I found adorable earrings hand-made by a local jeweller, Black Drop Designs. The jewelry combines photography with sleek design, the pieces subtly intricate yet they could be the main focus of your night-out ensemble. My friend also bought the same pair for herself, and you know something is good when you both have to have it. Obviously the food was not the only thing we couldn’t resist.





Earrings: Black Drop Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...