November 23, 2010

WAIT!

                     As the chilly temperatures set in around Vancouver, we look to knits and sweaters and leggings to keep warm. I have lived in Vancouver all my life, yet most of my wardrobe is made up of summer clothes (silly me). Mini-skirts, sheer blouses, sleeveless dresses and jean shorts: as cute as they all may be, none of this is appropriate for the weather we are currently experiencing. Depressing to pack away all those adorable yet skimpy outfits, I found one solution to incorporate a little bit of summer into this year’s winter. For school today, I layered a sheer summer dress on top of a long-sleeve shirt and tights. Combined with wool socks and ankle boots, I was incredibly warm without looking too bulky. So hold on to your summer clothes - you don’t have to move them to the back of your closet after all.










Black dress: wilfred from aritzia
Gray shirt: h&m
Navy tights: joe fresh
Wool socks: roots
Boots: aldo
Coat: h&m

1 comment:

  1. That's a great military jacket, looking chic and edgy at the same time. Oh god, walking the streets of Montreal today was brrr... cold!

    xox

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...