November 1, 2010

DECISIONS DECISIONS

        I have been asked by The Fashion Guard to write articles during Vancouver Fashion Week, which I immediately yes to. Complete with the opening gala, fashion shows 'round the clock, and after-parties galore (although I'm not sure how many of those I'll be attending, since those students aren't going to teach themselves...), I will be quite the busy bee this week. I realize in my last post I ran away with my feelings for my love of good music and heedlessly wrote that the perfect outfit does not matter, but for VFW it most definitely does. Six of them in fact. I won't lie and pretend like I haven't been scouring my closet, pulling out all my fashion stops, drawing up a day-by-day list of what I will wear (down to the jewellry) for this week. I am much too excited to leave any last-minute outfit decisions to the day of. You will have to wait until official pictures come out of VFW, but I can give you un petit collage of items I might be wearing...






1 comment:

  1. Haha, if I was able to go to VFW I'd be planning my outfits weeks in advance! You have some really cute pieces! Can't wait to see the official pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...