August 3, 2011

HALF OF MY HEART'S GOT A GRIP ON THE SITUATION

Shirt: Gap, Shorts: French Connection, Shoes: Opening Ceremony

Flight home connected in Seattle and instead of waiting six hours for the next flight to Vancouver, my brother picked me up. But apparently my luggage did want to wait six hours, it took the flight without me, and then never made it... Beyond frustrating losing luggage, especially when all your travel goodies are in it. At least my carry-on contained all my new shoes, switched the pairs I was wearing yesterday four times just to try out different ones in Vancouver. These Opening Ceremony cut-out wedges are amazing comfy, and put me up about four inches higher than usual, and stopped traffic down Granville Street...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...