June 7, 2011

LET'S NOT TRY TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING AT ONCE


When I was at Sasquatch, I brought all materials with me to make friendship bracelets, but I hadn't made one in a few years and I couldn't, for the life of me, remember how to do it. Craft fail bigtime. Then a few nights ago I decided to try again and it all came back to me.. (so much so that now I stay up late to weave friendship bracelets in bed). Today with my grade fours we had a bit of downtime, and with extra bits of yarn I found in the art cabinet I taught some of the girls how to make simple bracelets. One student said to me, "you know Miss Deitcher, no other teacher sits down and does stuff like this with us. They're always working at their desks or something".




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...