April 6, 2011

BABY IT'S A WILD WORLD

Dress: French Connection

A great friend of mine just got back from her trip to Uganda, and today she visited my grade three class to tell them all about it. She worked in a hospital while she was there, and had many stories and pictures to show them. My grade threes know this friend of mine: she did a presentation for them before she left for her trip and the class and I stayed in correspondence with her during her 5-month stay. It was so much fun to have her in my class, and my students just adored her. In art, we sketched African animals in pastels, so naturally I dressed as animal-like as I could. Of course my leopard fur was in, but so was this little dress, absolutely perfect for the occasion.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...