February 6, 2011

YOU COULD DRIVE A CAR THROUGH MY HEAD IN FIVE MINUTES

     I will admit I watched the Superbowl for the commercials only. But there was one commercial I thought was pretty clever. Especially the ending. If you know me well, you know I secretely think of myself as some kind of rebel teacher. Alors violà, a commercial that illustrates teacher rebellion in a most ridiculous way, (although I'd prefer a Bentley or an Aston Martin, but you get the gist). And obviously I would be wearing my fur vest too.

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh so hard!! I would love it if you came and visited my blog, feel free to follow me and I will gladly follow in return :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...