February 3, 2011

RACING THE YELLOW LIGHTS


        Weeks are flying by. I cannot believe it is February already. I looked at my pictures from February 3rd of last year and I was getting ready for Olympics. Two years ago I was planning Valentine's crafts for the grade eights I was teaching. Boy how things change.
          Today I attended a teacher grade group meeting, which meant I met up with many other teachers from different schools to discuss and plan lessons for a specific subject: Science. I tried to look "grown up" for the meeting. Call me stereotypical, but I believe a blazer signifies a certain level of professionalism. This lengthy, chiffon, muted navy blazer did just the trick.






Blazer: Club Monaco
Dress: Massimo Dutti
Tights: The Bay
Boots: Sam Edelman
Necklace: American Eagle
Rings: Club Monaco, and one from Pender Harbour
Earrings: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...