January 18, 2011

TIPTOE THROUGH OUR SHINY CITY, WITH OUR DIAMOND SLIPPERS ON


         I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. Sunday night I dreamt I was chased by people who wanted to kill me, and I ran all around the city trying to escape. Monday night I dreamt I was running the marathon, but every 5k or so I had to climb extremely tall ladders. Whatever my dreams may signify, in real life I have been running faster and for longer each time I work out, as my marathon training is now in full swing. And good thing I got these wonderful new loafers, purchased in Yaletown this weekend, which allowed me to run around and play dodgeball in class with my grade fours today. It seems there is currently a pattern dans ma vie...




Shirt: Club Monaco (stolen from my brother)
Shorts: Gap
Tights: The Bay
Loafers: Matiko
Diamond Ring: Club Monaco
Silver Ring: from Sweden
Amethyst Ring: Blue Ruby
Crocodile Ring: from New Orleans
Necklace: handmade by a student's mother

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...