November 17, 2010

GOT A CRUSH

                I have a major crush on a particular something. I’m always on the look-out, always got my keen eye trained for any opportunity. It is a definite obsession, something I unconsciously look for whenever I go shopping.  As much as I love to get a new dress, buy a fantastic swimsuit, or find amazing shoes (on sale!), I am deeply in love with one item specifically: leaves. Not just any leaves, but gold-tinted, pearl-embellished, beautifully-bronzed leaves. I am such a sucker. One look and I’m completely head over heels. Who says a girl can’t buy herself jewelry? A peek at my collection so far...























Abolone earrings: Salt Spring Island
Gold leaf earrings: Blue Ruby
Gold leaf earrings (long): Aldo

 
Gold bracelet: vintage


Gold leafy necklace: from Violette Veldour in Victoria, BC




















 














Brooches from my grandma

Ring: Aldo




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...