November 28, 2010

DANGER ZONE

                I consider myself a major shopper, having been told many times that I have a “problem”. But for the past few months I had put my shopping habit aside, holding out for Black Friday in Seattle. The Thursday night my mom and I arrived, we took a short nap at the hotel in order to get up at 1:00am Friday and shop until 6:00pm. We literally shopped till we dropped. I often have that dream of finding things on sale, and then I get to the register and they are more on sale, and luckily the last pair they have is in my size. One could say that this past weekend, my shopping dream had come true...
                Here is the first half of my purchases...












Plaid shirt: Gap Outlet ($10)
Navy cotton sweater: Tommy Hilfiger ($25)
Black hooded sweater (with sequins although hard to see): Forever21 ($15)

       Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...