August 16, 2011

THEY LOVE TO TELL YOU STAY INSIDE THE LINES

Shirt: Garage, Necklace: Lucky Brand Jeans

Got this fringe necklace for four bucks in New York, a little bit ridiculous and out-of-the-ordinary, I like that. The blue ring from the Czech Republic (my mom always tries to find me unique jewelry from places she travels to) and one Aztec-inspired nail that took me forty minutes to paint... which is why only one got done... Have always liked things that go against the grain, just a wee bit different than everyone else. Out-of-the-ordinary style meets career path, spent all day shopping yesterday for my classroom this coming year, which will obviously be decorated a little out-of-the-ordinary, six- & seven-year-old style...







Pencil holder: Ikea (plant pot)
Smelly stickers: Collins Education Store
Plastic bowls: Ikea
Trenta reusable cup: Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...