March 31, 2011

NO MATTER HOW IT ENDS, NO MATTER HOW IT STARTS

Shirt: H&M, Pants: Roots, Rings: Banana Republic & Aldo, Necklaces: Coach, from Spain, and handmade

I had an intense craving for ice cream after my school's Spring Concert last night. When I was little, my family would often get DQ Blizzards post school functions. I am pretty sure my appetitive subconscious was making this connection for me. There are no easily accessible Dairy Queens in downtown Vancouver, so I had to settle for Haagen Dazs, eating ice cream straight out of the container, (which was still just as satisfying). The teachers performed a song and dance to Born To Be Wild, so I wore what I thought was appropriately wild for an elementary school concert. During the student numbers, I felt like a mother, standing at the side of the theater taking a million pictures of her kids up on stage. Although, I guess I do have kids, sixty-eight of them to be exact, and tonight I could not have been more proud of them all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...